Sign in to follow this  
BassKinG

Bass Magazines

What magazines do you all recommend for good information.  Im looking into possibly subscribing to a few magazines to gain more knowledge.  If you have a magazine could you also provide a link if they have a website. Thanks!

My favorite magazine is Gary Yamamoto's INSIDE LINE. I also like IN-FISHERMAN. BASSMASTER would be a distant third.

I can tell you what magazine not to get...FLWOutdoors!!   To much junk in it if you are looking for just bass fishing.  

There are all kinds of good ones out there....Inside Line, BassMaster Mag., Bassin, and In Fisherman.  Before you subscibe, check them out at your news stand then go from there on what type of info you are lokking for.

BassKing

Who needs a magazine, this Forum gives more info away freely than any other forum.  

I used to get Bassin but it seemed I never got all the magazines so I stopped ordering it, and now I get Bassmaster and BASS Times. Bassmaster is better for fishing tips, rigs, and presentations while BASS Times has alot to do with the enviroment. They also have the same tournaments posted in each.

I personally would start with the publication published in your home state.

This will provide you with the most pointed and useful information.

For example, when I lived in Georgia I subscribed to "Georgia Sportsman",

now I'm getting "Florida Game & Fish".

After that there are many national magazines to fatten the skinny.

Among the best are In-Fisherman (elite), Fishing Facts, Bassmaster & Field & Stream.

I Like Basswest and Bassin (though its like an infomercial), In fisherman, and Bassmaster

BassWest is the only mag that realy shows what we are doing out west. It is the only mag I get

Bassin, "Yes Dear  I'am only reading the articles not looking at the pictures" "O" wait that  the other mag.

Falcon:  Try this.  When the site comes up, go to the home entry and you will find out all that good info you wish.  Weekly news letter, mag info, etc.  

http://www.insideline.net

Bob

Guest avid

Didn't we have this post last month?  Anyway.  Inside Line is outstanding.  It's unlike anything else out there.  I also like Bass Times.  Gives alot of conservation information.  Bassin is also very good as is good ole bassmaster.  These are the ones I subscribe to.