Sign in to follow this  
bugman

Fishing logs

I'm looking for a fishing log that I can download. If anyone has a link to a program that they think is best I would appriciate if they would let me know. A free download would be great but i'm willing to pay if it's that much better.

If you cannot find one that you like.   PM me I have one that I have made using excel.   Bud

I was thinking of starting this myself. Any chance there is one that you can use strictly on the computer. Lets be honest I can barely read my own writing. LOL

I was thinking of starting this myself. Any chance there is one that you can use strictly on the computer.

I have a database log I created in FileMaker Pro. Because it's a database, you can search individual items, asking it, for example, to show you the entries for all fish caught in stained water. You can also add photos, maps, and any other images to an entry. I will sometimes photograph my biggest fish of the day and add the image to that day's entry. It's fun to go back and browse over an entire season this way.

Anyway, if anyone wants this, send me a PM. You will need FileMaker to use it, however.

Using the BR fishing log as a starting point I created a fillable form template using MS Word. Send me an e-mail and I'll send you a copy for your use.

i've been using the fish n log for a few years now and am very happy with it..at the end of the year i print out the most productive areas..lures,times...anything you want to narrow it down to you can....i forgot what it originally costs but it's worth it,you can also track expenses if you travel and i also keep track of purchases just to see what i spend....

I've created my own in Micro Soft Word and Excel; been using them for 15 years  8-)

Fishing logs? Definitely. Logs are great ambush points for bass. I fish logs whenever I can find them. You should too.  

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Fishing logs? Definitely. Logs are great ambush points for bass. I fish logs whenever I can find them. You should too.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

There's a knee slapper!!

Thanks for the offers to share your MS word/Excel fishing logs. I'm sure you have put much thought and time creating them. I downloaded Fishing log pro from the net and will test it out. If you don't mind I still may PM the fishermen that offered their homemade versions and give them a try.

Thanks again,

Bugman