Sign in to follow this  
deerhuneter02

Fishing Books??!?!!!?:~)  :~)

Bass Wisdom, by Homer Circle.  Also The Bass Anglers Almanac by John Weiss

x2 on Ikes book.  I found it very interesting and it gives a lot of background of what's behind the crazy man we see on the water.

Knowing bass the scientific appraoch to catching more bass is fantastic gives you major insights on what makes a bass tick, why they are the way they are why they do what they do etc...

Kevin VanDam's Bass Strategies is one of the best books I've read.  He is very concise and yet covers a great deal of information.  

another good read which im reading npw as we speak is bass madness bigmouths,big money and big dreams at the bassmaster clasic by ken schultz

Ike's book is good I have actually read it 2 times. I would also recomend Catching Bass Like a Pro by Steve Price and Guy Eaker. I am reading it for the second time now and it gives a lot of good insight to how to catch fish and also on becoming a pro.

Fishing North America 1876-1910

It's 42 stories/articles covering bass to muskie to tarpon.

You won't learn anything helpful, but it's interesting to see how they did it back then.

i'm also reading at this time Big Bass magic by doug hannon which is an e book that you can find on his site

The all time classic on structure fishing is Spoonplugging your guide to lunker catches by buck perry.

A really good book on fishing technique is Charlie Brewers book on slider fishing.

Add to that any hunting fishing library  bass books and the in fisherman bass books and you're set for winter reading imo.

I also would recommend the kvd and guy eaker books.

[bass Wisdom, by Homer Circle]

I picked up this book and could not put it down. It is a great great book to read. This book covers a lot to do with bass fishing. A must read for novice and pro.

Tip.. check out your public libary, that's were I found this book. I read the whole thing from front to back. It is that good of a book.

I would say if you have a fishing libary this is a must for the collection.

My 2 cents... ;)