Sign in to follow this  
MDbassinmike

Magazine Cover

Get a haircut!

;D ;D

Nice!! ;D

Right after that picture was taken I headed right to the barber shop!  I figured it was falling out anyway so I might as well save on hair cutting expenses and just shave it all off.

Saves money for the bait monkey! ;D

very nice mike.  congratulations.  

Actually...this was last March.  I was fishing with my father and brother in Northern Georgia.  I caught all three of these fish within 20 yards of each other on a chartruse spinner bait.  They all weighed over 6 pounds and I kept them long enough to snap the picture and they were released right afterward.

It was a great day of fishing and with some of the greatest company (family) and provided memories to last a lifetime.

haha, try photofunia.com too.  I made one with one of my friends on Time magazine and asked him when he got on Time.  He said he was never on Time and didnt know how I found that picture.

yeah...I wasn't trying to portray that I was really on the cover of a magazine.  I hope that no one took it that way.  The cover has the website mentioned right on it.  I think this would be a great Christmas present for your fishing buddies.

yeah...I wasn't trying to portray that I was really on the cover of a magazine. I hope that no one took it that way. The cover has the website mentioned right on it. I think this would be a great Christmas present for your fishing buddies.

GMAN posted the same magazine last week and surprisingly, he was on the cover, too!

8-)

Burley was the centerfold of said publication!

And Long Mike is the editor/proof reader

As the editor I contracted with Omar the Tent Maker to design and assemble Burley's bikini.   ;D