Sign in to follow this  
eyedabassman

Bass Pro Fishing Spring Classic?

Do any :-/ :'( :-[ :-? of you know what Pro's will be at each store? Or when there flyer will be out for the classic with all the sales?  I know of the dates but that's all the info I have.

Its got to be scheduled by now right??????

The only way I could find anything was going to their site and searching for the upcoming events at each of our closer stores....didn't see anything though...

I do know that Senko77 will be doing tank demonstrations at the Atlanta BPS. But I haven't heard anything else.

I do know that Senko77 will be doing tank demonstrations at the Atlanta BPS. But I haven't heard anything else.

WOW!

How cool is that!

Its got to be scheduled by now right??????

The only way I could find anything was going to their site and searching for the upcoming events at each of our closer stores....didn't see anything though...

Ya, I think all the sales start the week of Feb.28? :-/

I sent an email to the manager of my nearest store (Rossford, OH) and he sent me a message back stating that nothing was set in stone yet(as of last week), and that as soon as they get it all set he will send out the info.  He put me on the mailing list, but I have not heard anything since then.

Same here, Talked with the Manager and he said he would email me back when he got word.

Last weekend I was talking to one of the sales associates at the Detroit BPS, and he told me that KVD was going to be at that store FINALLY. It never made any sense to me. He is a local hero, and they always have him at some store down south or out west.

Falcon

BPS has asked our TBF Region to help with their Spring Fling event at the new Richmond store.

They want us to help with the trout fishing in front of the store; put on a Reel Kids Casting contest; and give some seminars on various presentations.

I am thinking of doing one on the drop shot rig but so far we are in the infant stage with the details.

I think it is super that Senko77 is doing a demonstration in the BPS's Atlanta aquarium.  I hope to parallel his efforts in Richmond.

Watching those beautiful fish swimming around in that tank can drive a person nuts, especially when there is ice and snow on the ground.  :D

Wish I was near Atlanta to see Senko77 but it's a little too far.

We get mostly the Walleye pros up here.

Anyway I go so the Baitmonkey can lighten my wallet. If you can get near a seminar it's a bonus. Last year I signed up to help with the kids trout pond but haven't heard back yet. I think Jimmy Houston was here a couple years ago and you couldn't get close.

Last weekend I was talking to one of the sales associates at the Detroit BPS, and he told me that KVD was going to be at that store FINALLY. It never made any sense to me. He is a local hero, and they always have him at some store down south or out west.

He's a pretty good draw wherever they have him appear!

8-)

The spring angler catalog says Feb. 27-Mar. 15th at all 50 stores. Go to basspro.com/classics for more.

Ya, i went on that site before! I was asking about what Pro's will be at each store and what the sales will be in the flyer!

What is this about? I havn't seen or herd anything in my area (Charlotte) . I tryed the website listed above but it didnt load up with anything except thir homepage.

I think in past years they had the flyer out by now! Not sure what is taking them! :'( :P

If you go onto the BPS website and search your store location and look up the events, it should have the names of people coming. Atleast it did for my store when i looked it up yesterday...

He is right! I just checked my store and it has it listed. The BPS in Baltimore is getting Jimmy Houston, Woo Daves, Chris Daves, and Lefty Kreh on March 1st

Nothing on my store ( Chicago ).  I looked up your store and did see the line up for you.They should have it posted soon I hope! :'(

Still nothing at my Rossford, OH (Toledo) store either.  Being that it is the first Classic after the store has opened, I really hope to see them put on a great event.

Here is the schedule for the Nashville store if anyone is close by---

FREE Fishing University

Friday February 27th will kick off the Fishing Classic with seminars and autograph signings by pros:

2:00pm Luke Clausen "Finesse Fishing"

3:00pm Marty Stone "Squarebill Crankbait Fishing"

4:00pm Dave Wolak "Jig Fishing Tips and Tactics"

5:00pm Luke Clausen "Finesse Fishing"

6:00pm Marty Stone "Finesse Flipping"