Sign in to follow this  
bigtimfish

the best nighttime spinnerbait.

In a few weeks im going to do some night fishing(first time)in fresh water. I need to know the top notch black spinnerbait there is. i heard single colorado is best, true? help please.

I'm gonna suggest one of the *** spinnerbaits with the thumper blades. Just bought a few when russ put them up cheap and man are they nice. Talk about putting out vibrations. I bought a 1oz with a size 6 and 5 blades to try for musky and threw it a little sunday and boy does it haul water. Definitely a good night time spinner.

f4f8_1.JPG

not the actual bait I purchased, that one is 3/4oz

If you're looking at bait that you can get from say walmart or somewhere like that...Booyah makes a moon talker and strike king makes a midnight special

I also like the Strike King Midnight Special but I'll throw another one out there for you to consider too. It's the Rattlehead spinnerbait with a single colorado blade!

Booyah moon talker, and pepper hawg night series.

if the moon is out i use white if not black I like a short arm spinnerbait because i can feel it more so than a long arm it is rigged with a #4 colo blade gold if your interested in name brands zorro otherwise any with good wire and good hook and a ball bearing swivel bait as long as it has a short arm. If my casting skills suck and i am catching more trees than water I like the strike king flipping spin.

Hildebrandt Go Getter Spinnerbaits ;)

Go-Getter.jpg