Sign in to follow this  
JuniorFisherJJ08

Mighty Bite for LMB....???¿¿¿

[movedhere] General Bass Fishing Forum [move by] five.bass.limit.

I don't see why it wouldn't work, based on my hazy recollections of a sleepless night seeing the infomercial.  Soft plastic paddle tail like the Storm Wildeye baits or maybe the Panther Martin Vivifs.  They should work, whether the durability, hook quality is any good remains to be seen.  The Storm baits are very inexpensive, not sure how these compare price wise.  

Well, after visiting their website, reading through the advertising

and watching the video...I wouldn't even buy it with some else's

money!

:-X

Can you elaborate RW...? just for those of us who are curious...I'm to lazy to check out their site.. ;D

Well, after visiting their website, reading through the advertising

and watching the video...I wouldn't even buy it with some else's

money!

:-X

I don't order anything on line so I wouldn't buy it, however there is no question in my mind that it is effective.  Any business venture would not invest a lot of money in r&d, then market a product without field testing it first.

I'm sure it works just fine, I have yet to buy any lure or soft plastic that does not work.

I am using mirror lures paddle tails for saltwater on a jig head and they kill the bass.

To me they look like Storm wildeyes with a bite taken out of them.  They should catch fish, whether they outfish other similar lures remain to be seen.  The over-the-top marketing claims are another story.  They slather on quite a bit of BS onto the product.  To me, if anyone is making it so you have to buy $20 or $30 of soft plastics to give it a try it sounds suspicious - like they're worried you won't be buying any more.