Sign in to follow this  
BassAssasin2

Senkos vs. Variation

Any one else try spin offs of senkos. I fish senkos alot and my bait only lasts around 2-3 fish. Any one else know of anything that lasts longer but still the quality of senkos?

Look in the Sticky Section of the Fishing Tackle Section and and look for Senko FAQ's.  That should answer all your questions!

I have fished several other brands of senkos and I know not everybody has feels the same but in my experiences the original outperforms any of the "off-brand" senkos. Again thats just my experience. I have done very will with tiki sticks though so if your looking for an alternative that would be my suggestion, I've also heard very good things on here about *** so you might want to explore that option as well.

A tip I will give you is that if you wacky rig senkos, get one of the BPS wacky-rig o-ring tools (or make one yourself using a pen and nail). O-rings really reduce the wear and tear on the bait and allows it to last much longer. I can usually get at least five bass (sometimes much more) on one senko using o-rings whereas I might need to switch every 2 or 3 bass without them.

Thump .... thump .... thump.... nope, it ain 't the T Rex from Jurassic Park coming walking this way, it 's IRENE ! ;)

Irene put those ribs down at RW's house and lock this sucka!!

GO TO FAQ's and look for Senko threads, there are many :;)

On the short cut side. Go to all our sponsors and click on ***, they are both members and sponsors and their baits are better than Yamamotos and cheaper. They will treat you just fine!

Netbait has one that is as good if not better, the Salt Lick. ;)

Not a chance...

Please read FAQs or search "Senko".

Good night Irene.

-Kent  a.k.a. roadwarrior

Global Moderator