Sign in to follow this  
navarre66

New To Site

Hey folks, I'm new to the site but I have been watching the youtube vids for awhile. Seems lke a nice place to to talk fishing and tell a few tall tale. I've been fishing for about 12 yrs, mostly club tournys and the federation. Now I fish just for the fun of it. I also started making my own bait (for personal use ONLY!), Its fun and it give you something to do in the winter. I fish mostly on the Potomac river here in Maryland or on the upper Cheseapke bay. If anybody has any question on any of these areas or question on lure making give me a yell. See you on the forums. Nav

Welcome to the site!!

Hey folks, I'm new to the site but I have been watching the youtube vids for awhile. Seems lke a nice place to to talk fishing and tell a few tall tale. I've been fishing for about 12 yrs, mostly club tournys and the federation. Now I fish just for the fun of it. I also started making my own bait (for personal use ONLY!), Its fun and it give you something to do in the winter. I fish mostly on the Potomac river here in Maryland or on the upper Cheseapke bay. If anybody has any question on any of these areas or question on lure making give me a yell. See you on the forums. Nav

Welcome Home!

Welcome aboard!

B)