Sign in to follow this  
South FLA

How To Make The Wife Mad!

Take up her spot in the garage with another boat and have the son, drive the Bullet!

post-7197-0-48429700-1318161949_thumb.jp

post-7197-0-47354100-1318161967_thumb.jp

It could be worse. Imagine if she had to clear snow/ice off of her car every morning!

I agree with Lund Explorer. It could be worse.

But, since you don't have snow or ice to worry about, get a third so she has to park on the street.

As the C&W song asks, "Then what?".

But, since you don't have snow or ice to worry about, get a third so she has to park on the street.

The third and forth are parked and docked :D, lucky we have a huge driveway where she can park it!

If she gets too mad to handle you could always store one in my garage. ;)

3 car garage. comes in handy!

post-10065-0-67570400-1318213403_thumb.j

I just figured out why I no longer have a wife!!

I'm glad I have a wife. 46 years. Plenty of disputes, but no regrets.

She and her sisters have a property they inherited from their mother that will be sold in the next two years (maybe). When they do, my wife thinks I should trade up from my Z7 to a Z8. The thought never entered my mind. But, now that she mentioned it .................

I'm glad I have a wife. 46 years. Plenty of disputes, but no regrets.

She and her sisters have a property they inherited from their mother that will be sold in the next two years (maybe). When they do, my wife thinks I should trade up from my Z7 to a Z8. The thought never entered my mind. But, now that she mentioned it .................

Didn't she mean Z9?

Didn't she mean Z9?

She'd probably go for it, but, that would be another ten grand or so. Going from the Z7 to the Z8 really won't make much difference in the fishing. With a 250, on the back it will be at least 15 mph faster. But I rarely use what I've got now. It will do 58, but most of the time I cruise between 30 - 40 mph.

There just isn't that much big water around here. If I go to places like Champlain, Pickwick, Guntersville, etc., three times a year that would be it. Can't do Quabbin, because of the regs.

And they will take more gas to haul around. I doubt I'd even do the Z8. The dough we'd have to lay out to upgrade would buy a lot of gear, and pay for a lot of nice trips to explore new vistas.

Geesh...I thought I was good. You're All-Pro, my friend.

At least hurricane season is almost over. The car should be alright out on the driveway... :D Now you've got an excuse to build the 3-car garage (to fit the bass cat, later). B)

Make sure you get a prenup. At least if she walks, she's not taking the other boat.

Lol. Well I guess I can't say I'm surprised, Robert. You've been saying you wanted a Bullet or a Cat for a while. Definitely digging the yellow. Good lookin boat right there.

Is that a trip to the Lake I smell in the near future. :D. Have fun with it. Looks like she's doing 100 sitting still.