Sign in to follow this  
clayton86

Living Rubber

Where do you guys order your living rubber skirt material. I was looking on fishingskirts.com but all they have that I found was flat rubber. I wanna get some tabs and tie some jigs that skirts fell off of and order some heads with no skirt and tie up some jigs.

livingrubber.com or janns netcraft, been leaning towards net craft lately, they have better pricing, more colors, and better CS

Lure Parts online(use to be stamina tackle) or barlows.

Just be carefull with the round rubber, if you leave it in the sun or a hot tacle box with a trailer left on you'll have a gunky mess as it melts. I used to keep my jigs in bags with unscented talc after they were dry and that would keep them from clumping and melting over the winter.

Janns netcraft is where I got mine, they had the best pricing out there, and fast shipping

Check your tackle shops. Usually they have that stuff. That's where I get mine from.

I recently ordered from barlows and it came in solid strips, not like the typical silicone that released by cutting the ends. Does rubber come like this also? kind of a pain to seperate them all by hand.

I recently ordered from barlows and it came in solid strips, not like the typical silicone that released by cutting the ends. Does rubber come like this also? kind of a pain to seperate them all by hand.

Rubber does not come seperate unless you can find the skirts individually made. Take your strand of rubber, stretch it out and cut slowly across just in front of your fingers. Will seperate each strand quikly and you won't have to do each one individually.

Take a look at Jann’s Netcraft for round rubber. They have a good color selection, and the material is great quality. The price is also a great deal, and they offer bulk pricing as well.

They also have a good selection of silicone skirt material in the tab form, if that is what you are looking for.

Netcraft also has a great selection of pre poured jig heads that are painted and ready for skirts to be put on them.

http://www.jannsnetcraft.com/skirt-making-material/366200.aspx

http://www.jannsnetcraft.com/skirt-making-material/

http://www.jannsnetcraft.com/flipping-jig-heads/

IMG_0563.jpg