Crappiebasser

Delaware Valley Tackle

I wanted to relay my DVT experience. I have read all the glowing reviews on BR but like most stuff I see online was skeptical. A buddy in our bass club was telling me he sent a reel in last year and what great work Mike did. I sent him a Citica E and Curado E that really had nothing wrong other than needing to be cleaned. He super tuned both, changed the drag, and had them back me in less than a week. The price was very reasonable and the work was top notch. My Curado is now smoother and free spools better than my Chronarchs or my Core. I will be sending several more reels in once our tournament season ends next month. Thanks Mike

Thanks for the kind words Joe. I'm glad you were pleased and appreciate you taking the time to share. I look forward to working with you some more. Now get the rest of your club on board! lol

I too have used Mike's services for my reels, and he has done some outstanding work on a couple rods that needed repaired. All at a very fair price.

Three cheers for mike. :respect-059:

Mike is actually my neighbor. My first experience with him involved him fixing my tip guide on one of my rods.....for free. That should tell you something about him. The only guy I will ever go to when I need gear repairs or maintenance.

DVT supertuned my Curado 50E and 200E last spring. Maybe he is a magician, they both came out

comparable in performance to my Core!

Mike has been helping me verbally with my Curado DSV 300 tear down. Had a little hiccup and he's been a great help. Not a lot of people will go out of their way to offer their services for free, especially when that is how they make their living. I just wanted to say thank you again, Mike, for all the help you have given me. I will definitely send my reels out to you if I decide to super tune them or need further maintenance. You da man Mike!

After Roadwarriors comment, I just might have to send those Shimanos out for sure. :)