Sign in to follow this  
Hollisray

White Craw Plastics

Zoom and Strike King also have pearl craws.  Both can be found at Tackle warehouse .com

Not a craw but i have used zoom horny toads in white as a trailer for jigs that i swim or just work at a fast pace. Good results

thanks i found what i was looking for .what would be the proper water clarity and conditions to fish

the white craws ? I never fished with this color before.

Bed fishing is about the only application I've found for a white craw, but they can excel at it and for that they worth carrying at least during the spring. 

thanks i found what i was looking for .what would be the proper water clarity and conditions to fish

the white craws ? I never fished with this color before.

I hear people say to use darker color when the water clarity is very low, but I do not necessary buy this. (I could be a fool.) I recently started to use white color plastic on very murky water with theory that white should reflect small amount of light the most. Jury is still out on this. Something for you to think about.

But I am curious to why you were looking for while craw specifically in the first place, if you have to ask this question...

• Like 1

A white action clawed craw like the Paca or Rage work great swam on a light  weighted swimbait hook. Bass see it as baitfish and not neccesarily a craw.

There is a "no motor" pond near me, spring fed that is Crystal clear. White is the go to color there. Craws,sencos, spinnerbaits, swimbaits, or frogs.

Rage Tail makes one.

Zoom... speed craw and ultra-vibe craw...both come in white

texas rigged on bedding fish, a swim jig trailer and as a trailer on a chatterbait.  sometimes i'll dip the tips in chartruese JJ's.

Zoom makes them.