tburton12

Kansas Angler

Hey guys my name is Troy Burton and I'm new to this forum. I live in Wichita, Kansas and I love to bass fish. I work at Cabela's here in Wichita in the fishing department. I attend Wichita State University where I study Communications Integrated Marketing. My goal after college is to become a sales Rep in the fishing industry. 

I am a part of the Wichita State Shocker Bass Team and also compete in the Bassmaster Central Opens. I enjoy being outdoors and meeting new people. I hope to gain some new friends here on bass resource and learn a thing or two.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum. I'm a Wichita boy, born and raised; although I now live in Central Missouri. Go Shox!

Welcome to the forums!

Jeff

Hey guys my name is Troy Burton and I'm new to this forum. I live in Wichita, Kansas and I love to bass fish. I work at Cabela's here in Wichita in the fishing department. I attend Wichita State University where I study Communications Integrated Marketing. My goal after college is to become a sales Rep in the fishing industry. 

I am a part of the Wichita State Shocker Bass Team and also compete in the Bassmaster Central Opens. I enjoy being outdoors and meeting new people. I hope to gain some new friends here on bass resource and learn a thing or two.

Thanks

Welcome!! KC guys have a pretty tight group and even a few from your area meet at Melvern

Hello Tony and Welcome to BR ~

A-Jay

Greetings Troy and Welcome to the forums :)

Welcome aboard, Troy!

Welcome from a fellow fisherman stuck in Kansas! Check out the KC area thread for good reports all around the state.

Welcome Home!