Sign in to follow this  
ColdSVT

Rage In St Croix Bargin Room

Rage rods in St Croix bargin room for 90 bucks! Not bad deal

May also see some avids in there in the near future as i heard the avid is going away for tje Avid x.

also the new mojo is going scIII

You're a couple weeks late to the party :)

The good news is the rods they have on the site are still all the rods they had at the start of the clearance.  Plus earlier on the rods were $10 more and didn't come with free shipping/hat/stickers!

Would very much be interested in the Avid rods if they hit the clearance bucket!

thanks for posting. I may have to grab one or two...

I bought one today. $89 plus free shipping, free Rage hat and sticker :)

I don't need one at all but that price is awfully tempting.  

I didn't, then I broke one of my pitching rods and they had a 7' 6" MH/MF in the bargain room, problem solved :)

• Like 1

I didn't, then I broke one of my pitching rods and they had a 7' 6" MH/MF in the bargain room, problem solved " :)

I was looking at that one, the 7'8" MHM and the 7'11" HMF.  I wonder if the 7'8" is a cranking rod?  I imagine the 2 MF rods are flipping sticks.  Not sure about any of the 3 really though.

Yeah, the 7' 8" is a cranking rod. I was leaning that way until I figured that out. The 7' 11" is heavier than what I wanted. 

• Like 1

It is very tempting and I think I may break down for $90.

I wonder if they will have the old Legend Elites in the Bargain Room once the new ones are for sale

It is very tempting and I think I may break down for $90.

I wonder if they will have the old Legend Elites in the Bargain Room once the new ones are for sale

Are they redesigning the Elites again?  They just had a clearance sale on them about two years ago.  I picked up 2 of them for about $125 each.  Gotta keep my eye open!

Are they redesigning the Elites again?  They just had a clearance sale on them about two years ago.  I picked up 2 of them for about $125 each.  Gotta keep my eye open!

That was possibly the best online sale of all time.  I got one rod for myself and one for my brother, looking back I wish I would have grabbed a couple more.

http://stcroixrods.com/resources/newscenter/57-new-legend-elites-a-benchmark-rod-series-made-even-better#.Vbe-KUJViko

Just ordered mine in 7'6" MH/MF, not going to make the wife happy but I couldn't pass it up.