Sign in to follow this  
Further North

Little Sturgeon Off Green Bay

I'll be headed over there for the weekend and will be fishing while my wife does thgns with her family...I'm not looking for spots, but if anyone has any advice on what tactics or presentations work, I'd be grateful.

Anywhere you find rocks. Pop-r in the mornings, white spinnerbait if it's windy. White or chartreuse tubes or green pumpkin sencos during midday. Long casts are important.

Good luck

Anywhere you find rocks. Pop-r in the mornings, white spinnerbait if it's windy. White or chartreuse tubes or green pumpkin sencos during midday. Long casts are important.

Good luck

Thank you!

everything those guys said.

I fished all the way around Snake Island yesterday, got bit off once on the SW corner, nothing other than that.

Didn't see anyone else catch anything either, but there seemed to be a pretty consistent crowd working the west side of the island.

Folks were catching walleye pretty consistently out at past 30 ft., and I did have one low 30s musky on for a bit.

Conditions were not the best - hot, sunny, few clouds, Big storm blew through Friday afternoon.

I'll go out late this afternoon, early evening to see if that makes any difference today.

• Like 2