Sign in to follow this  
Glenn

Finessing Big Baits

If you think "finesse" means "small baits", think again.  Check out this finesse technique using big baits in this video:

http://www.bassresource.com/bass-fishing-videos/big-finesse-baits.html

• Like 3

I've always said I finesse fish power baits ;)

As per Merriam-Webster

Finesse: transitive verb

To bring about, direct, or manage by a adroit manevering. "Finesse my lure through tight places"

• Like 1

Thats the most lifelike rig I have seen .Next year I will be experimenting with this . I rigged an 8 inch jelly worm like this dropped it in the kitchen sink and it came alive .

I´ve said is so many times and since nobody paid attention I just got bored never to mention it again. Finesse does not equal teeny tiny itsy bitsy....... how can I compare myself to the knowledge of the horde of modern wannabe self entitled BASSMASTERS ? considering I´ve only been doing this for more than 4 decades, but what the hell do I know ......

Been posting about the nail rig for a few years. .so how does using a 7" worm makes big finesse rig? The nail weight worm rig is at least 4 decades old!

Tom

I dont want to fish it like the video .I will use a heavy nail and a weedless offset worm hook on a baitcaster with 15 lb test . 

Jeez, when it said "big baits", I thought it would be talking about the 10"+(up to 16") that I've been experimenting with. 7" is standard size bait.