Jump to content
iabass8

Found out where Raider has been...

Recommended Posts

Definitely fake but hilarious. 

"The string of break-ins happened overnight.  The community was so alarmed they started sleeping on their back."  :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, slonezp said:

Elgin IL is one town west of me...just saying. ..

 

There's a boat named The Enema Bandit on my home water 

Just one boat?  I would think there would be fleets of them.

There used to be an old wood skiff on the Westport River which went by the moniker of "The Vaseline Queen".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Fishing Rhino said:

Just one boat.  I would think there would be fleets of them.

There used to be an old wood skiff on the Westport River which went by the moniker of "The Vaseline Queen".

Wow! You never cease to amaze me

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Fishing Rhino said:

Just one boat.  I would think there would be fleets of them.

There used to be an old wood skiff on the Westport River which went by the moniker of "The Vaseline Queen".

 

11 minutes ago, slonezp said:

Wow! You never cease to amaze me

Thanks for highlighting that... it somehow slipped by me.  I hate to miss a good laugh!

 

Tight lines,

Bob

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, desmobob said:

 

Thanks for highlighting that... it somehow slipped by me.  I hate to miss a good laugh!

 

Tight lines,

Bob

That shows that you are not as twisted as slonezp or I.  Hang around for a while longer and you'll reach our level of corruption/contamination.  It's inevitable, and incurable.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, slonezp said:

Wow! You never cease to amaze me

It was something a little birdie told me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Fishing Rhino said:

That shows that you are not as twisted as slonezp or I.  Hang around for a while longer and you'll reach our level of corruption/contamination.  It's inevitable, and incurable.

 

Oh, I'm pretty well twisted, corrupt and contaminated.  Just a bit slow sometimes...

Tight lines,

Bob

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing reels

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×