Sign in to follow this  
Dwight Hottle

ALCS, Anybody else watching?

So far the ALCS has been pretty entertaining especially for Cleveland fans. Go tribe. 

• Like 2

I am Dwight.  Cleveland is rocking. The Dodgers v. Cubs game just started.  Time for a hot dog and a DR. Pepper.

Doug

• Like 2

I'm watching. I don't have a dog in the hunt, so am just enjoying good baseball. I would not rule out the Blue Jays yet...

In the national league I find myself in the unusual position of cheering for the Cubs. Living in the St Louis area this is heresy, but I can't help hoping they finally win one. I may regret this though. Even as losers they can be insufferable!:P

• Like 1

I keep thinking the most fun matchup will be the Cubs & the Indians. Chicago hasn't won a world series since 1908 & Cleveland hasn't won one since 1948 the year i was born. Either way one of those long losing streaks would be broken. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Columbia Craw said:

I am Dwight.  Cleveland is rocking. The Dodgers v. Cubs game just started.  Time for a hot dog and a DR. Pepper.

Doug

If you were at the game.. and got that... "that'd be 13.50 sir".. ha-ha. Ridiculous. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dwight Hottle said:

I keep thinking the most fun matchup will be the Cubs & the Indians. Chicago hasn't won a world series since 1908 & Cleveland hasn't won one since 1948 the year i was born. Either way one of those long losing streaks would be broken. 

I agree Dwight. I think it would to be good for baseball. I really don't care who wins it this year, as long as it isn't the Dodgers.

• Like 1

Indians lose their starter in the first inning and the bullpen wins it.   Wow!

• Like 2

Letting him start with that finger was a dumb idea, but it seems everything they do works right now. We'll see if the cubbies can hold up their end....

• Like 1

Despite being a Red Sox fan I'll be rooting for Cleveland the rest of the way, Tito deserves it the way he's managed that team. 

• Like 1

Cleveland's wins it with a rookie starter. We are going to the World Series.

• Like 1