I know they’re just coming out, but has anyone bought one or tried one yet? I’m about to order one, but haven’t seen one in person.

I’ve handled one and was not the least impressed. Felt like a Fuego with deeper spool, bigger handle. Think people would be bette off with a 100CT or Tatula SV, or Type R. 

We we had the Northwest Sports show in Minnesota here recently, that’s where I handled it. I would not spend the 150 they are asking. 

I'll probably get one once they're on Ebay for a better price 

• Like 1

Mine came in but I haven’t used it yet. So far, it doesn’t feel as smooth as I would have expected just turning the handle on an empty spool. I’m a big fan of Daiwa but maybe I’m spoiled from using my Steez. I bought the lower gear ratio to put on my crankbait rod.

lets see how it fishes before passing final judgement 

On 3/31/2018 at 3:13 AM, basseditor said:

Mine came in but I haven’t used it yet. So far, it doesn’t feel as smooth as I would have expected just turning the handle on an empty spool. I’m a big fan of Daiwa but maybe I’m spoiled from using my Steez. I bought the lower gear ratio to put on my crankbait rod.

lets see how it fishes before passing final judgement 

I have not handled one but noticed that the Type Rs and SVs have better bearings which may be the reason why the 150 is not as smooth. 

I’m interested in what people have to say with their experiences of the reel and what it brings besides more line capacity.