Burrows

Timber tiger

Thoughts on this lure I picked up two at a gas station for three bucks each. I used one for like an hour in the river probably less than that with no luck weird looking thing seems to roll threw twigs and branches well?

I own one but have yet to throw it. I've been meaning to throw it around some big laydowns to test but haven't yet, its ugly

Its marketed and designed to come through timber, and the design looks like it would from the side fins to the way the trebles lay. My plan has been to throw it in some nasty stiff and if it works great and if I lose it then oh well it was cheap

I have some older ones, made for coming thru timber, don't be afraid to throw them anywhere tho.

I have a couple and have only used them a couple of times with no luck . You know how that goes . Put the lure away and forget about it . They  are probably good lures . 

15 hours ago, scaleface said:

I have a couple and have only used them a couple of times with no luck . You know how that goes . Put the lure away and forget about it . They  are probably good lures . 

+1

Never got a bite in first few times out, so now they don't catch for me...but maybe only because I don't throw 'em

• Like 1

Googled it and it kinda looks like an old luhr Jensen bait the way it bulges out at the sides. Can't remember the name exactly. 

Wordens Timber Tiger. They are not bait baits actually,although i did change out the hooks.

Yeah these hooks here are not stock their gamakatsu I changed them out.

I throw the old Timber Tigers a bunch.  The ones I throw are deeper divers than this.  I like them and have caught a bunch of bass on them.  

• Like 2

On 4/17/2018 at 6:36 PM, Burros said:

CE788673-0B3E-44F9-B5E1-55AF697C62A3.jpeg

That is the shallow diver that works. Pickerral stole all of mine but that bait really worked.

Allen