Tyler.

YouTube to here

Been watching a lot of flukemaster videos and always wondered what bass resource .com was.... had to check it out and glad I did!

• Like 3

Hello and welcome to the forum.

We're glad you stopped by too. Its winter so more people will be joining. Don't be afraid to voice your opinion or tell a story or two. 

26 minutes ago, Gundog said:

We're glad you stopped by too. Its winter so more people will be joining. Don't be afraid to voice your opinion or tell a story or two. 

I commend you, Gundog! Three versions of the same word sound in a single sentence, all spellings/meanings used correctly . . . on a fishing forum. My faith in high school English teachers is renewed!

Too, to, two.

I forgive you for "its" because the good you did overshadows a slight mistake.

Cheers!  Brad

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Brad Reid said:

I commend you, Gundog! Three versions of the same word sound in a single sentence, all spellings/meanings used correctly . . . on a fishing forum. My faith in high school English teachers is renewed!

Too, to, two.

Cheers!  Brad

Dont get used "to" it. Plenty of theyre,there, their and two,to,too snafus going on here.

• Like 1

Wellcomb a bored!  Weir glad your hear.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Well, it was too much of an opportunity to pass by, to not comment on good spelling, word usage, even though it can be a "fishing forum faux pas." I hesitated.

To visit the Texas Fishing Forum and read posts there is, well, don't get me started!

Ewe guise no its reel.

Ha!  Brad

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, deaknh03 said:

Dont get used "to" it. Plenty of theyre,there, their and two,to,too snafus going on here.

13 hours ago, Brad Reid said:

Too, to, two.

Cheers!  Brad

Fellow grammar Nazi here, although I tend to hide in the shadows because lately I've put way too much faith in my autocorrect and it's came back to bite me a time or two.

BTW welcome Tyler!

Me ekcelled in math and I were a math teacher! (I still knew how to use this bamboo stik!)

BTW @Tyler., check out the Bassrecource YouTube channel. You'll find good instructional videos there.

3.JPG

• Like 1