BrianMRetter

6th Sense Crankbaits

So this spring/summer I'm looking to expand my crankbait arsenal dramatically. I'm looking at 6th Sense Fishing, and see they have two different lines and I'm not sure of the difference. They have the Crush line (250MD, 300DD, 500DD) and the Cloud 9 line (C6, C10, C20, etc.). Does anyone know specifically what the difference is? 

I asked this question at a tackle show & was told the Crush have rattles & the Cloud are silent. Maybe someone here can confirm this.

• Like 1

Hmm, that's interesting. The Cloud 9 C25 comes in a silent version and a regular on their website.

10 hours ago, BrianMRetter said:

Hmm, that's interesting. The Cloud 9 C25 comes in a silent version and a regular on their website.

Yeah, that's why I asked for confirmation from someone else. Nothing on their web site to differentiate. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BrianMRetter said:

Here is Tyler's reply from 6th Sense:

"The Crush was our original medium/deep diving bait. The Cloud 9 is our updated version of the MD/DD series. The Cloud 9 is quicker to the bottom and stays there longer."

• Like 1

I have fished both but exactly what Tyler said the Md/DD series is the older version and the cloud series is the newer version. Both work very well they each hit some different depth ranges I think that the MD/DD series is a little bit bigger baits but I enjoy fishing the 250Md A lot and same with the cloud 9 c15.

• Like 1

I picked some up on clearance at Academy, they have nice colors and finish. Look forward to using them

• Like 1

Thanks guys appreciate the responses. 

1 hour ago, BrianMRetter said:

Thanks guys appreciate the responses. 

Are you looking for the deep divers? If you're looking for shallow or mid-depth divers I would suggest the Movement 80x for shallow and the Curve 55 for mid-depth. Just my .02.

• Like 2

Those curve 55s are the real deal.

• Like 2

Almost impossible to hang up a 80x. 

• Like 1

I’ve gotten rid of all my spro and Kvd squares and filled my box with the crush series. Been doing very well with them all fall and winter long. Just bought a couple of their jerkbaits to try. 

• Like 1

On 2/14/2019 at 4:56 PM, Brett's_daddy said:

Are you looking for the deep divers? If you're looking for shallow or mid-depth divers I would suggest the Movement 80x for shallow and the Curve 55 for mid-depth. Just my .02.

Thanks, I'll check out both of those. Im really looking to revamp my entire crankbait arsenal from squarebills to DDs. All I have at the moment are a ton of KVD 1.5s/2.5s & a couple 5XDs, which aren't bad but every bass has seen them before. Just looking for something atitle different that's high quality

9 hours ago, BrianMRetter said:

Thanks, I'll check out both of those. Im really looking to revamp my entire crankbait arsenal from squarebills to DDs. All I have at the moment are a ton of KVD 1.5s/2.5s & a couple 5XDs, which aren't bad but every bass has seen them before. Just looking for something atitle different that's high quality

I would definitely check out the 80x and Curve 55 then...those are tournament winners. I don't think there's a better looking crank bait on the market than 6th Sense, their paint jobs are 2nd to none IMO.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BrianMRetter said:

Last summer I replaced all my cranks with 6th Sense and don't regret it one bit.

• Like 1