I need some free time so I can take my new dc reel out and hear it sing. Even if it is just in a snow covered field. 

A man after my own heart. 😄

Did the same thing last week!! It just makes the cabin fever for fishing worse!!  

^^ I can’t imagine it being worse right now. I can’t even bring myself to look at the latest catch pic threads any more lol. 

• Like 2

I'd do the same with my Fuego, except it's too difficult to traipse through the nearly 2' of snow in my backyard.

And it's official. February this year is the snowiest February on record - 30+" so far with more coming.

I will be on the water Sunday, maybe I can get some video of mine signing and post it. :D

• Like 1

I just got my dream rod & reel combo a few days ago and the bass season doesn't even open until June up here...

How am I supposed to survive for 4 more months...

4 minutes ago, ResoKP said:

I just got my dream rod & reel combo a few days ago and the bass season doesn't even open until June up here...

How am I supposed to survive for 4 more months...

You live in hell. Find salvation and move south 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Derek1 said:

I need some free time so I can take my new dc reel out and hear it sing. Even if it is just in a snow covered field. 

I'm certainly no one to judge . . .

post-13860-0-15281800-1385488794_thumb.jpg

:smiley:

A-Jay 

Just finished a quick practice session in my snow covered backyard. Air temp 36, wind chill 23. Last year I caught my first Bass of the season on Feb. 27TH here in Michigan. That's not going to happen this year. SOOO sad!!

1 hour ago, jbsoonerfan said:

I will be on the water Sunday, maybe I can get some video of mine signing and post it. :D

Now that is just plain being mean to some of us.  :(

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Derek1 said:

6 hours ago, rod snapper said:

A man after my own heart. 😄

6 hours ago, The Shipley said:

Did the same thing last week!! It just makes the cabin fever for fishing worse!!  

5 hours ago, Derek1 said:

^^ I can’t imagine it being worse right now. I can’t even bring myself to look at the latest catch pic threads any more lol. 

Yeah, well the last nice day around here, my wife said let’s go for a walk for exercise. Of course, this is a walk by water that I could be testing new gear in. But nope. We just walked and I got in trouble for wasting time looking for any signs of life in the water (I did see two turtles swimming around). But all I was allowed to do was walk.

2 hours ago, CrankFate said:

Yeah, well the last nice day around here, my wife said let’s go for a walk for exercise. Of course, this is a walk by water that I could be testing new gear in. But nope. We just walked and I got in trouble for wasting time looking for any signs of life in the water (I did see two turtles swimming around). But all I was allowed to do was walk.

^The definition of hell on earth^

• Like 1

I see it this way.  If you weren't sitting on your duff, typing on the computer, you could be out trying out the new reel.

Your so right but it’s the 12 hour work days and the ice that are the real problem

And I was standing up on my phone out having a smoke at work. 

41 minutes ago, rod snapper said:

^The definition of hell on earth^

And guess Who's the devil 🤣

• Haha 1