Jump to content
Glenn

Summer Jig Fishing: New Video

Recommended Posts

Yes, I know it's been awhile since I posted a new video, but FINALLY here it is!

 

 

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very good video! My favorite segment was when you discuss the effectiveness of letting it sit for minutes at a time. I can just picture how lively it appears underwater with the currents, wind, and the shakiness of an angler’s hand. The aggressive rip during the summer months was eye-opening too. Good stuff, Glenn!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like your using the Mat Daddy rod - one of my favorites!

 

Really good job on this one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good info as always Love the jig bite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dorado said:

Very good video! My favorite segment was when you discuss the effectiveness of letting it sit for minutes at a time. I can just picture how lively it appears underwater with the currents, wind, and the shakiness of an angler’s hand. The aggressive rip during the summer months was eye-opening too. Good stuff, Glenn!

thanks Glenn...I agree w Dorado on this...probably the most insightful part I will continue to think about.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Living rubber skirts are great for dead sticking.  They actually open up slowly, revealing a the trailer.

 

photo-X2.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New video! Thanks Glenn!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, J Francho said:

Looks like your using the Mat Daddy rod - one of my favorites!

Very close. It's the TCS Jig/Worm rod.  Same line of rods.  Awesome rods.

 

12 hours ago, Dorado said:

Very good video! My favorite segment was when you discuss the effectiveness of letting it sit for minutes at a time. I can just picture how lively it appears underwater with the currents, wind, and the shakiness of an angler’s hand. The aggressive rip during the summer months was eye-opening too. Good stuff, Glenn!

Thanks Dorado.  I appreciate the feedback.  Let me know how it works for you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2019 at 7:44 AM, Glenn said:

Yes, I know it's been awhile since I posted a new video, but FINALLY here it is!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing poles

    fishing

    fishing poles

    fishing poles

    fishing reels

    fishing

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×
×
  • Create New...