AlTheFisherman313

Does anyone on here make custom Muskie Rods?

Was looking for a couple interesting setups I cannot find on the market! Any suggestions on custom rod makers? 

On 7/23/2019 at 2:52 AM, AlTheFisherman313 said:

Was looking for a couple interesting setups I cannot find on the market! Any suggestions on custom rod makers? 

Give Thorne Bros a call

Did you email me regarding this? I replied but never heard back. I’ll be glad to work with you. 

7 hours ago, Delaware Valley Tackle said:

Did you email me regarding this? I replied but never heard back. I’ll be glad to work with you. 

No this is my first time actually expressing interest in any custom rod lol! If you’d like to message me what it can range cost wise, we could save a ton of time. I have never done a custom rod i don’t know if they are 50$ or 5000$ haha! Obviously going extreme on both ends! I am not made of money though so if it’s really really expensive I’ll give up this imaginary rod that doesn’t exist yet 😂

Any rod builder needs to know what you are looking for in a custom rod.

Lure weights and types, line weight, rod length, reel, guide train preferred and presentations you are planning to use with this.

First what is missing in over the counter musky rods you can't find? Let the rod builder know everything so they can suggest a blank that meets your needs, cost starts with the blank, guide train, reel seat, handle material. 

Tom

On 7/23/2019 at 3:52 AM, AlTheFisherman313 said:

ALX Rods has a very extensive lineup of production rods but they began as a custom rod builder. They can customize one of their existing production rods or they can build a rod to your exact specifications. Give'em a shout and tell them Barry sent you.

https://alxrods.com/pages/custom-build-shop