image.png.519e44dd154aa77c7519090c93505cbc.png

Cool dog. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 3/20/2024 at 8:39 AM, Gera said:

Cool dog. 

That's a "furry fishing friend"....

• Super User

I can give you both sides of the storage options.  Obviously, inside storage is the best but you can store outside with a bit more work and considerations.  I have a 21 foot Ranger and there’s no way it will fit in my oversized 2 1/2 car garage.  My house is located on a cliff preventing me from bumping out the garage from the back and the a-joining lot is too close to expand out to the side besides the fact it would need major loads of fill to get it up to grade.  So my options were to store offsite or store outside.  Because of the size of my boat, getting an offsite spot was going to be very expensive.  I chose to expand my driveway and store outside.  Your main concern is sun and moisture.  You address the sun by covering everything when parked including fenders, tires and motor and for the moisture, make sure you have a good cover and I put a small fan under the cover in summer months to keep the condensation out.  My boat is relatively unscathed from being stored outside.  My boat is a 2005 model year and it gets fished, so it has normal wear and tear but if I were to drop 60-80k on a new boat, it would be stored inside. 

IMG_0763.jpeg

IMG_0761.jpeg

IMG_0762.jpeg

IMG_0760.jpeg

IMG_0757.jpeg

20141213_092652.jpeg

IMG_0748.jpeg

2 hours ago, airshot said:

That's a "furry fishing friend"....

The best kind fishing budy, he wont be sharing my fishing spots online. 

• Like 1