Sign in to follow this  
4Bassing

Rod Preference

I put together some of more popular $100 rod brands and want to know what you think. Which is the best(or favorite)? Pick 2.

None.  You didn't put Loomis on your list so I aint voting.

As I become better at my fishing, and look to upgrade my equipment, I think from now on, I will do my best to buy American Made First.  I may not be able to do that will all my gear, but I can start with my fishing poles.  I have heard nothing but good things about B&R Outlaw rods.  I have spoken to the owner on several occasions.  He is always available to answer questions.  From everyone I have talked to that own these rods, they are equivalent to the loomis rods, at a better price.  Plus, they have a great lifetime warranty.

As I become better at my fishing, and look to upgrade my equipment, I think from now on, I will do my best to buy American Made First. I may not be able to do that will all my gear, but I can start with my fishing poles. I have heard nothing but good things about B&R Outlaw rods. I have spoken to the owner on several occasions. He is always available to answer questions. From everyone I have talked to that own these rods, they are equivalent to the loomis rods, at a better price. Plus, they have a great lifetime warranty.

Here's a link to the B&R web site:

http://www.broutlawrods.com/home.html

I don't own one, and I've never heard of them before tonight, but they sure do sound like a deal.  Worth checking out anyway.

Well I've only used 2 from that list, the Falcon Lowrider and the St. Croix Premier. I like them both a lot, but I really don't think you could go wrong with any from that list ;)

:-/

Well, shoot...I don't get to vote!

:;)

Plus, they have a great lifetime warranty.

you do have to mail them $50

But, it does not matter how or when you break it.  They replace it.  Period!  For the life of the rod.

I picked the extreme, just because I have one.