Sign in to follow this  
shimanogloomis man

jdm shimano baitcasters

I guess they did follow tradition and painted those curados like the old scorpions. Not shabby. IMO a lot better paintjob than the puke-green american counterpart.  ;D

What's the deal with the computer hookup and what looks like the sewing machine case? Just curious.

-gk

What's the deal with the computer hookup and what looks like the sewing machine case? Just curious.

-gk

Computerized reels are big in Japan for vertical jigging in the sea, you program the reel to the depth you want to jig, program the intervals between reeling up/releasing line to maintain the bait jigging at the depth, they beep when you catch something, all you gotta do is reel in and fight the fish, land the fish, rig the bait and the reel does it 's job all over again.

I 've seen those reels at work in NHK, interesting concept, you see the angler dropping the line and forgettting about the rig until the time comes.  :D

all you gotta do is reel in and fight the fish, land the fish, rig the bait and the reel does it 's job all over again.

My brain and body work quite similarly, except that I require beer, not batteries!  ;D

all you gotta do is reel in and fight the fish, land the fish, rig the bait and the reel does it 's job all over again.

My brain and body work quite similarly, except that I require beer, not batteries! ;D

What you think the guys are doing while the reel is jigging ? ---> charging up their batteries.