Sign in to follow this  
zbigbadaaron

How many rods to bring from shore?

This year im going to be bringing a spinning rod for finesse and a baitcasting rod for many other baits.

How many rods do you guys bring with when stuck at bank?

*Note* I did do a search

I usually take 2, a 7' mh fast action baitcaster, and a 6'6" m fast action spinner. I'm the opposite, my bc is my finesse rig.. :)

I will just take one, my universal/beater set-up. A 6' 6" MH/Mod Fast rod with a 6:3:1 reel.

I only bring one.  I guess it depends on how much ground you're planning on covering.  One rod and a tackle bag is too much for me sometimes.  I downsize to a bag of plastics from a full tackle bag for shorter outings.  

1........... ml spinning for ponds, med spinning for canals, and a few lures in my pocket, I constantly walk and never in 1 spot for more than a minute or so.  Standing is what puts strain on the back, walking keeps you limber.

Two. I use a fishing backpack. Carry a two piece ultra light in the space provided, so the only thing I carry is the rod I'm using.

One.

i always have my 7' MF baitcaster for soft plastics and my 6'6 MM baitcaster for baits with treble hooks. depending on the place i'm fishing, i might carry my UL with me too.

1............and my tackle box....I use a 6'6" BPS microlite (med.lite action) with a shimano saros 3000.  Its all i ever need, from the bank...in a boat.... or wading in the salt!

I bring two.  Depends on what I'm going to be fishing with but most of the time I take my Crankbait rod for cranks/spinners and my flipping stick when I need to pick apart some cover