Sign in to follow this  
Raul

REVO that looks YUMMI !

I don't care for that multi color changing chrome reel appearance.  I like a nice plain simple silver or black reel.  Not that it doesn't look very nice, its just not for me and the price OUCH!

Later, ;)

The colors are just a knock off of the Quantum Energy's.  The reel itself is probably better than the Quantum Energy's though.

$475? ;D

Expensive taste ya know.  ;)

that is sweet!!!

I got the quantum energy in that color scheme, love it, works perfectly and looks amazing, for a fraction of the price.

Looks too much like an energy for me.  I will say that titanium deposition finish that is on my new quantum PT's is indestructable (even though I painted over it  ;D)

I don't have a revo or any JDM tackle but if I were to buy either...I would want it to be that reel.  Have wanted it since I first saw it

I don't care for that multi color changing chrome reel appearance. I like a nice plain simple silver or black reel. Not that it doesn't look very nice, its just not for me and the price OUCH!

Later, ;)

x2. I don't really even like the red finish on my Fuego... I am definitely not a fan of the multi-color finish.

And Raul, I'm pretty sure we'd all appreciate it if you would refrain from typing "YUMMI" EVER again.   :-/ ;D

That looks awesome!! I would never pay that much for it though!

youll be suprised what you can talk yourself into buying. i get a few more side jobs and im going ito hunting.

Wow, Abu can now start doing swept handles?  Or have they always been able to do that in Japan but not the US?  Very nice.  I wish it was centrifigal brakes instead of magnetic if I start going all centrifugal.

Very nice Raul,  let us know what you think when youors comes in. ;)  That's the new signature reel from the owner of Evergreen.  

Sweet looking reel, to bad there sold out of LH or I might be tempted  ;):) :)

x2. I don't really even like the red finish on my Fuego... I am definitely not a fan of the multi-color finish.

And Raul, I'm pretty sure we'd all appreciate it if you would refrain from typing "YUMMI" EVER again. :-/ ;D

We're just lucky he couldn't figure out which key to press to put a little heart over the "I" in YUMMI.  ;D

Did you click on the word "like"?

Is it just me? I'm not seeing anything.

Don't feel bad man, i almost typed the same thing you did! Better you than me though, LOL!!!!!   ;D

Is it just me? I'm not seeing anything.

Don't feel bad man, i almost typed the same thing you did! Better you than me though, LOL!!!!! ;D

DOH! I'll have to go back and click it.

It's a Revo so I don't think I would be as disrespectful to say ugly, But I personally wouldn't drop the cash to get it. Then again I would drop that much cash on a reel anyway.

I couldn't find the link either! :-?