Sign in to follow this  
bass109

tiki monkey

Guest Texas_Bass_Pro

That is the first time that I have seen that.  Looks pretty funky.  I didn't know whether to pet it or kill it.  LOL

Yeah I havent seen that either. It looks hilarious. Hopefully the fish wont think the same. I mean i have never seen a lure with a face that was smiling. ;D

Guest Texas_Bass_Pro
Yeah I havent seen that either. It looks hilarious. Hopefully the fish wont think the same. I mean i have never seen a lure with a face that was smiling. ;D

I didn't notice that until you mentioned it.  LOL   ;D

Bass will kill with the hope it doesn't multiply   ;D

Yes, I've seen that bait, but never had the nerve to touch it scared.gif

I've got some.  They work, plain and simple.  I pulled five bass out of a 40-yard stretch of bank in 52 degree water this fall using the Monkey behind a 3/8 tungsten bullet weight, Texas rigged.

As for the actual size, that picture is nearly correct when viewed on the Wave Worms site.  Think 4" Tiki Stick with super-flappy appendages and a smiling face...

gotta kick outta reading everyones replies to this bait lol but needless to say, I can easily say right now that I'm sure I will be buying some of them in the near future, despite how ugly the monkey is....

The Grande Bass Mutant will DEFINATELY catch fish, and big ones. Jerry makes a good

quality bait. I have not been impressed with the quality of the Wave Worm baits. I did

like some of Wave's unusual color patterns until I recently saw Spike Its new crazy

color combos, and I know they make a quality plastic bait that has great action and lasts!

If you have never tried the Grande Mutant, you should buy a bag or two, I think you will

be impressed! His baits have consistantly produced large bass, and a Sharelunker was bagged

on a Mutant last year!

Looks to be a possible jig trailer...cut it in half and hold on. C-rig it too, yep, gotta get some!!!

Wayne