Sign in to follow this  
Siebert Outdoors

Tax refund

Well with this tax refund I think I've decided what I'm going to do.  I'm going to express my 2nd admendment rights and buy a gun. ;D

I'm going to buy another pistol I do believe.  I'm thinking either a springfield subcompact or FN 5.7.

Well maybe another ar.

Crap now I need help deciding.  I'm so confused.  So many options and so little money.

mine will either go toward a bowling ball or a new skateboard

Springfield Armory M1A.  I've been wanting this rifle for forever and never seem to pull the trigger on buying one.  

Mine is buying a motorcycle.  That will save enough money during the week on gas to where I don't feel guilty for taking the truck and Canoe out on Saturday mornings.  That and I really, really, really want that Honda 919

I have to pay for the crown on my recent root canal. :'(

FN 5.7 all the way. Shouldn't even be a question.  It's the ultimate 'Up Yours!' to Uncle Sam.  ;)

Replacing the living room carpet with laminate hardwood flooring. That should use up most of the $1200! Maybe have a little left for Mr. Bait Monkey:o)

OOPS, I thought you said Rebate. As usual, we owed Kalifornia which offset the pittance we got back Federal.

Replacing the living room carpet with laminate hardwood flooring. That should use up most of the $1200! Maybe have a little left for Mr. Bait Monkey:o)

Check out Lumber Liquidators  pretty good prices.    

Mine I will be buying the other two section of tool boxes for my garage and maybe some tools too.

Never saw ours.  It was direct deposited in the checking account.  You know how that works.  :'(

Oh man, I feel for ya bro.  Direct deposit into a joint checking account is the same thing as not getting a refund.

FN 5.7 all the way.  Shouldn't even be a question.  It's the ultimate 'Up Yours!' to Uncle Sam.  ;)

;D good answer i agree with!

Mine's going toward fixing my car.The fishing stuff is gonna have to wait.

The monkey already claimed it....Hes collecting tomorrow morning at bps.

mine was going to buy me a small boat with trolling motor, but now it looks as though my wifes car is in need of some repairs.  but that shouldnt be too much(cross fingers)  with any luck i may still pull off the boat thing, if not i will probably get a new spinning reel and build a rod for it.

Cliff

Tax refund, what tax refund?  

Think of it as getting stolen money back.  I didn't even freaking qualify  >:(.

I'll believe I'm really getting one when I see it.

I actually changed my mind on what to do with mine I was going to buy the other half of a toolbox and some tools but my wife and I have a couple of credit cards close to being payed off and we decided to do that instead.    I thought I heard on the news about another rebate check maybe in the works any one else hear this.   To tell you the truth though I would glady give mine back for cheap gas instead.  They fix that and then watch the flood gates open on the economy

My wife and I got stimulated by the goverment last night while we slept.  $1200 bucks sitting in the account right now.  Still looking for that right Aluminum V boat fixer upper.