Sign in to follow this  
detroit1

Versus TV

Hoping to catch a fishing show this morning, they have a bunch of boys riding bicycles! Who watches this crap? And don't get me started on watching at night- what with those other boys hugging then punching each other....

I hear ya Detroit. On top of that my cable co was bought out recently and they dropped one of the outdoor channels.  I was paying extra money just for them and poof gone.

I have been disappointed in Versus. The only time they show Fishing shows is from 7-10 AM and then 11:30. The only show IMO that is worth watching is the BassPros, 11:30 Bill Dance comes on and i have no desire to watch that. Why am i still seeing deer hunting?! Cycling?! Versus needs to upgrade big time.

You are seeing the upgraded programming.  Sometime back, they switched the name to Versus, and they decided to start showing hockey, those guys wearing tight clothes on bikes, and even tennis.

Seems the outdoor stuff, was not what they wanted to show on a regular basis at a time when it could be watched.

I even sent an email of complaint to them, never got a reply back, but did not really expect one.

I like that City Limits Fishing show.   Pretty cool catching SMB in some drainage-pipe outlet on the Delaware River in downtown Philly.   Totally underated show, and on at crappy times.

Who watches this crap?

I do, as do many others. Why do you think they're paying rights fees?

Agree with Jake that The Bass Pros is a good show.

I like that City Limits Fishing show. Pretty cool catching SMB in some drainage-pipe outlet on the Delaware River in downtown Philly. Totally underated show, and on at crappy times.

X2

I like that City Limits Fishing show. Pretty cool catching SMB in some drainage-pipe outlet on the Delaware River in downtown Philly. Totally underated show, and on at crappy times.

Maybe if Iaconelli could ride a bull Versus would give him a better time slot.   ;D