Sign in to follow this  
Fish Chris

My parents Christmas present.....

I wish I would have posted the photo earlier, as I should have known it would come out fan-freaking-tastic on aluminum !

......which would have given you some time to have one (of your own, or mine) printed for somebody you wanted to buy a gift for....

But anyway, I've been dealing with MagnaChrome for about a year now, and have had about 10 prints done. Sure, you can go to the site and see some info, but to experience an aluminum print, you just have to see it in person. A internet photo of an aluminum print just gives zero idea of how stunning these things are !

So anyway, I had a 16 x 24, with the special euro frame done of this image, and it is just jaw dropping ! Can't wait to hear from my parents :) I mean, I know they like this kind of thing anyway..... but then the added bonus is that I took the shot myself, so you know my mom will be showing family and friends and bragging on how "her son" took this photograph ;) LOL

Kind of funny.... 40 years ago, I use to bring home little crayon drawings and mom would put them on the fridge..... Same thing I guess, just the art has stepped up a little :)

066aa000.jpg

Peace,

Fish

Oh, this is a small waterfall, right before you enter Yosemite Valley. It's called Cascade Falls.

Thats one awesome picture, Christ.  I bet your parents will love it.

Metallic prints are SILLY nice.  Very cool gift.

I don't know nuthin bout aluminum prints, but that is one cool picher. 8-) On the refrigerator door or some other prominent spot, that will make a great gift. Well done.

thats a great gift and a sweet pic you took.

Drop dead beautiful.

You have a wonderful talent.

Merry Christmas!!!  :)

Very Nice!

Much thanks to all :)

Well Preach4, like I say, you can read more about it at the MagnaChrome website......

But you really just have to see one in person. The sharpness, the color, and the glossiness are just unreal ! Plus, they are waterproof, very scratch and fade resistant. Heck, you can even wipe them off with windex or 409. Won't even phase them.

No glaring glass to get in the way of your photo either, as it's just not needed.

OH BTW, most aluminum prints look best done in full gloss, but for some people portraits and such, their is a satin finish available..... and for rare, artistic shots their is a type that everything white, is silver (bare aluminum) black, is black, and in between colors have varying degrees of silver showing through the color. Not at all natural, but artistic in some respects.

I always tell people, don't just take my word for it; Upload your best shot and have a little 8" x 10" done for only like $20.

But be warned.... once you see it, you will want more, and BIGGER :)

Peace,

Fish