Sign in to follow this  
MyKeyBe

Could Pittsburgh go all the way????

Could the Pittsburgh Steelers go all the way???? Just asking.

*edit: added the h (sorry, I forgot for a second) and clarified what team. ;D

I honestly think they have a chance. I hate the Steelers, but they are a great team.

Their defense is one of the best and they have a great quarterback in Roethlisberger.

I am interested to see what they can do against the Pats this week. If they win, I think they will be in the superbowl.

This week will be a good measuring stick for how much they really want it.

If they can keep guys from getting hurt, they have as good a chance as anyone.

FYI: Three Steelers got concussions on Monday.

Well, you may have to clarify the question.  If you mean the Steelers, then I would like to think they have a chance.  If you are referring to the Penguins, I also think they have a chance, but the odds are much greater against them going all the way than the Steelers.  If you are referring to Pitt Basketball, they do have a long shot chance, but if history is any guide, they will screw up any opportunity they are presented.  If you are referring to Pitt Football, then the answer is "No."  If you are talking about the Pirates, then the answer is "No" for the next 30 years.

They have a chance just like every year, but Injuries are starting to pile up

YES...but loosing that tackle today HURT!!!

Very good chance of it, but watch for N.E. they will come on strong

This Sunday night will say a lot, I think New England might win in a squeaker. But I would say the Ravens and NYJ are better than Pittsburgh. Not too mention there are a lot of other teams that could keep it close with them and take them out in the playoffs.

This game will be replayed later as the AFC championship game.

Well, you may have to clarify the question. If you mean the Steelers, then I would like to think they have a chance. If you are referring to the Penguins, I also think they have a chance, but the odds are much greater against them going all the way than the Steelers. If you are referring to Pitt Basketball, they do have a long shot chance, but if history is any guide, they will screw up any opportunity they are presented. If you are referring to Pitt Football, then the answer is "No." If you are talking about the Pirates, then the answer is "No" for the next 30 years.

what he said.....and it's Pittsburgh

Definitely didnt look like a Super Bowl contender last night... 

:-[

Rapelesburger had a lot of garbage yards in the second half when the Pats took their foot off the gas. I was shocked they got to him five times.

Brady had his best game in a few years but I still think come playoff time the Steelers could play with and beat up on the Pats.

the Pats own pittsburgh, at Heinz field and at Gillette. the steelers have given the pats a ticket to the superbowl twice with losses in their own stadium, and if they meet this year it will be no different.the superbowls for the steelers in the last 5 years have not gone thru the pats, or else they never would have made it.

the Pats own pittsburgh, at Heinz field and at Gillette. the steelers have given the pats a ticket to the superbowl twice with losses in their own stadium, and if they meet this year it will be no different.the superbowls for the steelers in the last 5 years have not gone thru the pats, or else they never would have made it.

Remember who snapped their winning streak on Halloween 2004?

if you play a team ten times, you cant win every game. remember who won every big game they've played in the last ten years?

if you play a team ten times, you cant win every game. remember who won every big game they've played in the last ten years?

Not the Pats.

Good one OHIO! let me rephrase, who has won the most big games in the last ten years? Who has the best winning percentage in the last 17 years in the nfl?

I'm still ticked off at the fact that they won the Super Bowl against Seattle due to bad calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still ticked off at the fact that they won the Super Bowl against Seattle due to bad calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A true fan.

Glenn will appreciate this post.  ;)