Sign in to follow this  
tholmes

A chance to add to your lure collection!

Good deal ~ $375K is Very reasonable.

:D

A-Jay

LMAO.....this guy is full of it.

BAGLEY:USE of the word RARE. I just did a search in the Bagley category and found nearly 200 listings using the word RARE.Bagley's most produced colors , tackle box lures, and last but not least, the really RARE Dominican Republic creations. Even found several RARE beauties that weren't even Bagley. I'm not saying that the lures pictured are any more RARE or valuable than the stuff I've just mentioned. What is RARE is the fact that this collection is being offered. Lures pictured are only a small sampling of this magnificent collection. Balsa B's, Meer Cat, Lightning Bolt, Poor Penny, Go Devil,World Bass,  007, GO Devil B 3. Walking Torpedo, Prototypes, Worms, Catalogs, Displays, Caps, Pins, Jackets, Too much stuff to list and absolutely too much to photograph.The high minimum bid is set to reflect the QUALITY and QUANTITY of this massive collection. This is a RARE opportunity for the serious Bagley collector. A few examples of RARE would be: Blue diamonds, teenagers without attitude, and honest politicians. Mass produced Bagley lures in Tennessee Shad and Hot Tiger do not fit in this category.Will not ship this collection. PICK UP ONLY.  Please Excuse Glare on Photos. Anything Other Than Glare Will be Noted. Happy to Answer Questions. Will Combine Shipping When Possible. International Shipping Will be Higher .Please View all my Listings for More Bagley Lures.  GOOD LUCK.

Good deal ~ $375K is Very reasonable.

:D

A-Jay

yeah i mean, that is a lot of lures you're getting  ;D

Crap I mis-read this and placed a bid! :D

hes probably European and used a comma for the decimal space.

if this sells, im putting out some ebay ads.

Will not ship this collection. PICK UP ONLY.  Please Excuse Glare on Photos. Anything Other Than Glare Will be Noted. Happy to Answer Questions. Will Combine Shipping When Possible. International Shipping Will be Higher .

So which is it????

hes probably European and used a comma for the decimal space.

if this sells, im putting out some ebay ads.

North Carolina, LOL.

No senkos? I don't understand ;D

hahaha is this guy serious?

someone should bid, let the guy cream himself, and pull the bid in a few hrs later talking about how you thought it was a steal for $3.75.