Sign in to follow this  
Drewster116

Mann's Jelly Worm

I still use them.Grape and Marmalade ( Purple and Motor Oil) in the larger sizes

Man, They still make the Jelly Worm?  My first bass I ever caught was on a worm called the Hook worm, and then I found the Jelly Worm and I fell in love with worm fishing! I fished the black, Greenpumpkin,blackgrape, My hat is off to a great worm!

Probably my favorite and most productive worm. I order them by the 100-pack in Grape, blackberry, marmalade, cherry seed, and tequila green.

The only drawback to this bait, to me, is the fact that no tackle shops near me carry it so I have to order them. :D

yea no stores around me have them either. I kinda just raid my dads tackle boxes for them cause he has a few hundred of them from back in the day and doesn't fish much anymore cause his back is gone so it hurts him a lot to do things which sucks, he was the only fishing buddy I had that could beat me at fishing :D now i'm teaching my girlfriend all i know about fishing that i learned from my father. She's hooked now that she's caught a couple 4pound bass along with her first striper she got last year

Man, I can't believe you guys.....giving up a secret! I've been using this worm for over 30 years and it's the first worm I'll throw every year. At $.17 each they can't be beat IMO. Marmalade, tequila green, and cherry seed are winners with me. Because they float, they're perfect for T or C rigging. Now, can we remove this thread? :-/

Where can I get some? Can I order wright from Mann's?

You aren't making enemies , they are just bustin on you

You can order them form Mann's directly:here's the link

http://www.mannsbait.com/index.asp

click onto other plastics

the 12 inch worms are also available from the Tackle warehouse

That's right Drewster....we're just pokin fun. I place a lot of orders through TW, but when it comes to my jelly worms I order direct from Manns. Order them in lots of 100 and you can save $.50 + per 20. (9 inch) They keep a long time also.

Never used them.  I like the Zoom Ole Monster in the 10" and the Berkley Power Worm.  Guess I am going to have to try the Strike King Anaconda this summer when the deep structure fishing starts.