Sign in to follow this  
Jigfishn10

Siebert Outdoors

Welcome Aboard Gman!

Thanks for the welcome Jigfishn10 and JFrancho

Best value in jigs out there. Quality materials throughout and you gotta love the wire tied-on skirts. Never again have to use wire ties or cast your jig out and reel it back in without a skirt. Great prices too!

• Like 1

Mike i would like to see you add a line of spinnerbaits using only the finest materials. A hiddenweight spinnerbait with the finest wire, hooks, bearings skits etc. I would pay top $$$$$ for a quality made product,just a thought. It would expand your product line......regards Marlin :)

Mike i would like to see you add a line of spinnerbaits using only the finest materials. A hiddenweight spinnerbait with the finest wire, hooks, bearings skits etc. I would pay top $$$$$ for a quality made product,just a thought. It would expand your product line......regards Marlin :)

I actually make some of these. I dont list them on my site though. I've been considering it. What weight and color would you be interested in? Size blade? If I did start I'd like to keep it simple. For instance White, or chart white head, single willow or double willow.

I actually make some of these. I dont list them on my site though. I've been considering it. What weight and color would you be interested in? Size blade? If I did start I'd like to keep it simple. For instance White, or chart white head, single willow or double willow.

Show him that poison head one...Awesome!

It doesn't take alot of jig fishing before you really start to appreciate a fine, high-quality jig. This is one of them.

Make a spinnerbait like the Mann's Classic, but with a lumaflex skirt, and you'd have a killer bait!

Oh hey, look at that. You'll fare well, GMan. You've got a quality jig, and the service behind it.