A-Jay

Romo Just Doesn't Get It ~

:)

A-Jay

• Like 1

Terry Bradshaw said on the pregame show Romo was a taxi squad quarterback and plays like one. I have never thought Romo was a major league player.

Being a cowboy fan for many years....I find it difficult to stomach the whole team. I think it says everything one needs to know when Jerry Jones says that this team of MEDIOCRE football players is capable of winning the super bowl...after the 6-10 debacle last season.

The only player on the cowboys who is a legitimate star is Ware. Dez Bryant may be one in 2-3 years. The rest are range from good to bad to why the hell are they in the NFL???

I couldn't believe it. He was 11/12,13/14 or whatever the first half. The Lions couldn't touch him. What does that second half say about the coach? Only 1 of his 3 int's were romo's fault, the other 2 were good defensive plays. One would think the coach could run some time off the clock, and score a td or 2 in the second half. The Cowboys problem extends far past romo. Americas team? The new DETROIT LIONS!!! I cannot wait for monday night. The house be rockin'!

That's fantastic... if only he had done a little more of that against the Skins and 49ers.