basskng21

Indiana People

I'm a Hoosier. I live just northeast of Indianapolis and fish Morse, Geist and Monroe Reservoirs. Also West Boggs. Actually, anywhere there are bass!

I'm in southern Indiana by Louisville.

I'm in Plymouth, about a half hour south of South Bend. You guys should put yourselves on the member map.

From Ft. Wayne here. Fish the many lakes in NE Indiana.

I was born in Terre Haute...been here in Raleigh NC 15 years now. Still go back once or twice a year and fish the strip-pits.

I live in Westfield. Fish Morse mainly. Until they rob my bank account of $13 per launch for a half day of fishing and then I fish the ponds. :angry:

I live in Griffith, the Northwest part of the state, better known as the Region. Fish mostly the small lakes at my Izaak Walton chapter.

I live in Indy. I fish mostly @ Geist, Morse. I travel to Waveland, Patoka, Monroe now and again. I am looking to make a trip to Lake Newton this winter at some point. Hit me up if you are interested in fishing with me. My go to fishing partner has kid #2 on the way so he will be limited. I also fish some walkable "private" locales in the summer evenings.

Rand

live in central Indiana(Fairmount). I fish Giest, Salimonie, Summit Lake and many others

I just joined the site I live in demotte IN which is about 40 min. South of Gary I'm apart of Indiana bass federation I fish tournaments and love to fish as a pass time anyone who wants to meet up and fish I'm all for it I like fishing with new people learning new things anything that helps get a leg up on tournament day.

Just north of Muncie. Favorite lakes are Guntersville, palestine and St. Clair/Erie