Sign in to follow this  
Fishing4SquidDuck

Looking For Kayak Fishing Partner In Norfolk Va

I'm moving to Norfolk VA from Spotsylvania VA to attend Odu. I need a kayak fishing partner for the fall and winter. My roommate is staying up in spotsy for a month or so, so I will need someone to hit the water with. I'm looking to hit the fresh but also wanna hit the salt so pm if anyone is interested. Oh btw I have a Jackson Coosa.

There are SO MANY kayak anglers in VA, lol.  Chuck will get you hooked up with a good crew of great fishers.

• Like 1

I'm moving to Norfolk VA from Spotsylvania VA to attend Odu. I need a kayak fishing partner for the fall and winter. My roommate is staying up in spotsy for a month or so, so I will need someone to hit the water with. I'm looking to hit the fresh but also wanna hit the salt so pm if anyone is interested. Oh btw I have a Jackson Coosa.

I will also be attending odu! we should fish together sometime. my roommate is also big into fishing

Yea dude for sure. I'll be out on the water everyday next week so let me know if you're in town and wanna go out?

I dont kayak fish anymore but i can point you in some good directions for the lakes around here

I've heard of smith and western branch that's about it

I fish lake smith quite a bit but never really tried western branch. I live pretty close to odu but I will be heading back to school in a week and a half. I think I'm going to give smith a try tomorrow. I would suggest back bay to you for probably the best bass fishing around. it is a little bit of a hike from odu but if you've got a full day I would suggest making the trip.

also look through his older posts.  He has a full map and breakdown of all of his launch points

Charlie goes out almost every other day weather permitting.  Basically anything from Broad Bay through the Blackwater area and North Landing.  If it has a launch, Charlie has hit it at some point in the past.