carlm01

Sunline Super FC Sniper Fluorocarbon, Opinions ?

This line has been well documented here and other places. For the price it is among the best you can get. I have 2 bulk spools one in 8 and one in 12 for next season to line a few reels of that tells you anything.

Love the stuff. Over the years I've tried Invizx, XPS, Trilene 100% and few others and won't change back. Haven't used 12# tho,  mostly 14# and just bought a spool of the 16# to try out. 

I use it exclusively for bottom contact presentation's.

Mike

Used it all last year, used 20#, 14#, and 7# test. I think it is the best out there !!

I love the line too bad it's not half the price thou.:(

cannot comment on 12# but 16# and 20# have really changed my mind again about fluoro for the better of course

Depending on presentation I think 12# is too stretchy, otherwise the line has worked very well for me. Strength is there, management is there, havent even used line conditioner. Ive upped to 16# as well hopping to negate some stretch.

Sunline brought out Assasin to compete at a lower price point than Sniper, should try it!

Sniper was originally available in 2 to 10 lb test, Shooter was the original 10 to 25 lb test FC from Sunline. I used Sniper 6 lb and Shooter 10, 12, 16 lb FC for decades. Today I still use Super Sniper 6 lb to 14 lb, good line at the price point.

At higher price points Black Water Toray or Seaguar Tatsu performs slightly better, if 2X the price is worth it to you...

Tom