Jump to content
tcbass

What happened to the Tackle Warehouse Sale?

Recommended Posts

I thought there was supposed to be one in March at the same time as the Bass Classic? There is supposedly one in April called the tax stimulus. Does anyone know when that one is and what percentage it is?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure there will still be a Classic sale.  Like most have said in other threads, it's not site wide, just a select few things on sale.  The Tax Stimulus sale will probably start mid-April and is 10% off sitewide (probably with some exclusions).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a NRX during that Classic sale last year for about 40% off. That triggered my inner bait monkey that had been in recovery. It's been a downhill slide since last Classic weekend ;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won the lottery and bought everything they had in stock. There is nothing left to put on sale.

 

Ridiculous you say?

 

So are threads about "when is the next TW sale?"

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ww2farmer said:

I won the lottery and bought everything they had in stock. There is nothing left to put on sale.

 

Ridiculous you say?

 

So are threads about "when is the next TW sale?"

 

 

Killing tackle junkies one post at a time:lol:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ww2farmer said:

I won the lottery and bought everything they had in stock. There is nothing left to put on sale.

 

Ridiculous you say?

 

So are threads about "when is the next TW sale?"

 

What Gives here? Havin a bad day? I agree,there are alot of these posts. But how many braid to flouro, backing my reel,etc posts have been up just in 2 weeks? Im probably guilty of it too,but those who care to answer,do so,and its appreciated. I guess some of us arent as smart as you sir. But i do appreciate your knowledge on other posts.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TW has their sale. Just 25% off certain items. Not a great selection. They are really falling behind other online stores that have 20% off of all.

 

Once again very disappointed in tw Will have my family give me gift cared to xxLandxxxbigxxxfish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, collards said:

TW has their sale. Just 25% off certain items. Not a great selection. They are really falling behind other online stores that have 20% off of all.

 

Once again very disappointed in tw Will have my family give me gift cared to xxLandxxxbigxxxfish

 

 

I hope that Tax Stimulus sale at TW happens soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The tw sale seems pretty good to me. Idk what y'all are expecting. Other sites doesn't have that good of deals right now, or am I missing something? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kidflex said:

The tw sale seems pretty good to me. Idk what y'all are expecting. Other sites doesn't have that good of deals right now, or am I missing something? 

you are missing a whole lot. XXXlandxxxbigxxxfish is having sales on items which won the bmc of at least 25% and 20% off their entire inventory. TW is just getting rid of items that are not selling well. No comparison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, collards said:

you are missing a whole lot. XXXlandxxxbigxxxfish is having sales on items which won the bmc of at least 25% and 20% off their entire inventory. TW is just getting rid of items that are not selling well. No comparison.

I'm missing nothing. another site sale isn't impressive at all. 20% off non sale items. Bmc lure sale isn't that great either.

 

Zillion sv103 for 200, ss sv for 150, envy rods for 130 etc from tacklewarehouse.....now that's pretty impressive to me. But you can spend your money wherever you want.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TW has the largest and the best prices/selection on the net. Those clowns that cry every time they have a sale and they are "disappointed" in an inexpensive tackle vendor being cheaper and "they should keep up with the times", are the same people that can't read TW's simple FAQ or pick up a phone to call them directly because something isn't right in front of their face.

 

Spoiler alert...TW price matches any major retailer that isn't ebay or amazon. All you have to do is pick up the phone...

 

I understand it's a difficult website to scan...so here's a step by step.

 

 

PM.png

 

I know...that was tough. 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MassBassin508 said:

Stradic Ci4 for 127 too

 

What a great price.  Looks like I was too slow though, already sold out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, iabass8 said:

TW has the largest and the best prices/selection on the net. Those clowns that cry every time they have a sale and they are "disappointed" in an inexpensive tackle vendor being cheaper and "they should keep up with the times", are the same people that can't read TW's simple FAQ or pick up a phone to call them directly because something isn't right in front of their face.

 

Spoiler alert...TW price matches any major retailer that isn't ebay or amazon. All you have to do is pick up the phone...

 

I understand it's a difficult website to scan...so here's a step by step.

 

 

PM.png

 

I know...that was tough. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2017 at 9:10 PM, KDW96 said:

What Gives here? Havin a bad day? I agree,there are alot of these posts. But how many braid to flouro, backing my reel,etc posts have been up just in 2 weeks? Im probably guilty of it too,but those who care to answer,do so,and its appreciated. I guess some of us arent as smart as you sir. But i do appreciate your knowledge on other posts.

Yes, I'm guilty. I'm one of those guys after 50 years of fishing mono and flouro seeking braid line info. Two posts, sorry for taking up too much site space.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, collards said:

 

Instead of calling me a "mane caller" (yes, that's what you called me)via PM and accusing me of "spewing out info that is wrong" and "looking like a clown", perhaps you should do a simple search on how price matching works. I am in the process of ordering a few things so I called and spoke /w the same person at TW that you did. He assured me that they will in fact price match xxlandxxbigxxfish's sale price as long as (and I'm sorry if I assumed this was common sense, but perhaps it wasn't) both sites have the item in stock. So unless you know a different variation of the English language that I don't where "Yes, we will price match as long as you call in the order" means something else, they do indeed, like I said, price match sales. I, and others here, have used TW  for price matching for years and am very familiar /w how it works. Before accusing somebody of something you don't understand, it wouldn't hurt to do some research. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MassBassin508 said:

Stradic Ci4 for 127 too

 

 

That's amazing. I bought mine for like $174 last year and that was a good deal.

 

 

 

I suppose it's cheaper because the new and improved Ci4 came out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go to your rooms, children!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing forum

    fishing

    fishing rods

    fishing reels

    fishing forum

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×