Glenn

New! RageTail Swimmer - 1st Video Ever Seen!

This is the very first video showing the brand new RageTail 2 3/4" Swimmer. Big-O gave us an exclusive look. Check this out!

• Like 4

Very Cool ~

My Swimjigs thank you.

A-Jay

• Like 3

Ever since the Damiki spotlight, small swim baits have come back in a craze. action looks great.

I have not been impressed with rage tail swimmers. On a chatterbait they don't even kick.

I'll be needing some of those. This size works great on a fish head spin in the summer. 

• Like 1

These will be a winner !!!  Got to have some when they come out. Think they will work great on my Ned heads.

:ok-wink:

JULY!?! You can't do that to us! Why do you do that!

• Like 1

@Glenn

is rubbing the bait monkey in our faces now!:ph34r: Plenty of time to save up for a pack of each flavor.Maybe Glenn IS the bait monkey!

• Like 2

Man, that is cool.  The Keitech 2.8s are an amazing small water/finesse lure, but they are so fragile that panfish just wreck the tail instantly.  I am really interested in seeing if these RT ones have the same action weightless at slow speeds.

So far I like the RT swimmers in the larger sizes. They have a more aggressive action then the FIs, but they are so much more durable.  I have had some issues with them t-rigged as the plastic is thick and firm enough that it takes a much more force to get a good hook set then with the FIs.  I think I am going to switch to the RT swimmers for trailers and open hook presentations and keep using the FIs for weedless presentation or when I am using lighter tackle.   

I have Keitech and Lunker City swim baits.  My favorite is the Lunker City 2 3/4 inch, clearwater, swim bait.  There are times they will outfish the Keitechs.  I carry both, just in case.   Now, I'll have to get these, and see how they'll do.  

The Rage Craw, Menace, Grub are on my list of must have baits.

Glad to see Big O has entered the swimbait market.

They will kill on a swim jig.