JFlynn97

I'm looking for a light-weight hoodie to wear in the spring and summer while fishing

So I had every intention of buying one of these, but before I was able to it seems like they got discontinued! Does anyone have any they recommend, or know of a place where I can buy that hoodie?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Tactical bassin always links a long sleeve hooded sun shirt in their videos. Looks like itd be nice

• Like 1

I want one that zips up & is water proof😉

• Like 1

I have a carhartt rain defender hoodie that I love. Keeps me warm and repels water nicely.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Catt said:

I want one that zips up & is water proof😉

Cloud Cap lightweight jacket is similar to sack jacket and zips up.

Tom

1 hour ago, JFlynn97 said:

So I had every intention of buying one of these, but before I was able to it seems like they got discontinued! Does anyone have any they recommend, or know of a place where I can buy that hoodie?

Thanks!

Columbia Terminal Tackle hoodie

Tom

• Like 2

For water repellent, I swear by Under Armour’s X Storm stuff. It’s not waterproof, but pretty d**n close. 

3 hours ago, WRB said:

Columbia Terminal Tackle hoodie

Columbia in summer;  TW hoodie are great quality or Champion Men's Powerblend Fleece Pullover Hoodie for warmer spring/fall.  the champion regularly hit $19.99 so just check frequently.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HIUTE1K/ref=twister_B01HIURMZU?_encoding=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

I have a polyester longsleeve sunhoodie I got from Cabela's that I have use the last year or so with complete satisfaction.   I wouldn't go with anything cotton on a garment that I want to wick sweat away from me, but it would stink a lot less than a polyester one, which is my only little complaint with the one that I have.  

Check out Free Fly stuff. Just got their hoodie. Really, really like it. Much more comfortable than the straight polyester stuff. 

Columbia makes an awesome one 

I have the Columbia blood and guts version of their summer time hoodie. It’s awesome, I got it because the buffs drive me nuts. Think it is spf50 anti microbial and stain resistant. Check them out online I’m very pleased with mine