Jump to content
Tyler.

Hello from southwest Missouri

Recommended Posts

Hello all! Joined after watching several YouTube videos who advertised this site. Thankful I did as I have receive a lot of good advice in short amount of time. People are not afraid to spread their knowledge and I am very thankful for that! Glad to be part of this community and hopefully I can pass on knowledge I have learned from others to someone in need. 

 

Thank you bassresource.com for all the videos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome aboard! This site a a phenomenal resource, indeed!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello and welcome to the forum.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello and Welcome to Bass Resource ~

A-Jay

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whereabouts in SW MO? I grew up in Joplin and still have family there. I make several trips a year to fish with my dad down there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Dirtyeggroll said:

Whereabouts in SW MO? I grew up in Joplin and still have family there. I make several trips a year to fish with my dad down there.

Ha. I live in Neosho now. Grew up north of here. Where you fish at around Joplin? Besides Grand Lake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shoal at the low water bridge access and Empire Lake in Galena primarily.

 

This is one my dad caught last year out of shoal.

A7A52258-B310-4C46-8D97-31906F6A9E02.thumb.jpeg.ee174ede5b681cce7038786d29c3215b.jpeg

 

We also frequent Stockton, Pomme de Terre, and Table Rock.

 

Elk River has some really fun smallmouth fishing. Not a lot of really big ones, but on some days you can catch one on about every other cast all day long.

 

I used to fish a lot of farm ponds down there but the guy who used to take me to all of them isn’t around anymore. Tons of GIANTS in farm ponds down there.

 

Ive also heard great things about the strip pits over near Pittsburgh, KS but have never been over there personally.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dirtyeggroll said:

Shoal at the low water bridge access and Empire Lake in Galena primarily.

 

This is one my dad caught last year out of shoal.

A7A52258-B310-4C46-8D97-31906F6A9E02.thumb.jpeg.ee174ede5b681cce7038786d29c3215b.jpeg

 

We also frequent Stockton, Pomme de Terre, and Table Rock.

 

Elk River has some really fun smallmouth fishing. Not a lot of really big ones, but on some days you can catch one on about every other cast all day long.

 

I used to fish a lot of farm ponds down there but the guy who used to take me to all of them isn’t around anymore. Tons of GIANTS in farm ponds down there.

 

Ive also heard great things about the strip pits over near Pittsburgh, KS but have never been over there personally.

you ever been to Big Hill up by Parson, KS? I went Crappie fishing up there one year. It was pretty good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Tyler. said:

you ever been to Big Hill up by Parson, KS? I went Crappie fishing up there one year. It was pretty good.

Never been there. Lots of good crappie fishing at Stockton and on Spring river though too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the forums

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome Home! We're glad you're here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing forum

    fishing

    fishing rods

    fishing reels

    fishing forum

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×