Jump to content
ryanerb

Forgot to stow trolling motor Blooper VIDEO

Recommended Posts

I saw a guy drive his onto the trailer with the trolling motor down the other day. I was hollering but he didn’t hear me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, left the trolling motor down and took off about five years ago.

 

Got soaked. One heck of a surprise.

 

Learned lesson and it doesn't happen any more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sam said:

Yep, left the trolling motor down and took off about five years ago.

 

Got soaked. One heck of a surprise.

 

Learned lesson and it doesn't happen any more.

Was the trolling motor still intact? My buddy turned a $500 dollar one into a candy cane in a split second that way. Here’s one for ya: I was pulling my buddy on an innetube and he starts hollering “shut it down!” So I did.......... forgot to pull the anchor up.......... it was surfing back there about halfway to him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TnRiver46 said:

Was the trolling motor still intact? My buddy turned a $500 dollar one into a candy cane in a split second that way. Here’s one for ya: I was pulling my buddy on an innetube and he starts hollering “shut it down!” So I did.......... forgot to pull the anchor up.......... it was surfing back there about halfway to him 

Bent the shaft and finally had to have it replaced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The one that happened to Bill Dance is my favorite. The exact same thing happened to me once.

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2019 at 5:05 AM, TnRiver46 said:

I saw a guy drive his onto the trailer with the trolling motor down the other day. I was hollering but he didn’t hear me 

Ouch!  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2019 at 5:05 AM, TnRiver46 said:

I saw a guy drive his onto the trailer with the trolling motor down the other day. I was hollering but he didn’t hear me 

My buddy did the same thing with his. Good thing is he wanted a new trolling motor anyways. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been there, done that, more than once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing poles

    fishing

    fishing poles

    fishing poles

    fishing reels

    fishing

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×
×
  • Create New...