Sign in to follow this  
IL_Bassman

St Croix on sale at Cabelas

Its actually a real sale to :)

I think it may be last years model but there is a sale on the 6'6" st croix avid crankbait rod seems like a good deal....

AC66MM - $120

I think it may be last years model but there is a sale on the 6'6" st croix avid crankbait rod seems like a good deal....

AC66MM - $120

I'd buy three of the suckers at that price :) ;D.

Thanks for the heads up,  just ordered one   :)

Just ordered 5 of them(not all for me) for less than $100 per rod shipped. Another great deal from reeds sporting goods. :)

Now we're talking!

When the sale first started you could buy the rods individually, but that changed after a week or so. I'm glad you were able to put a package deal together. I bought a rod myself and have always had good experiences doing business with Reed's.

8-)

Also check in with Gander Mtn. I found several Avids for $99 last week, and a Legend Tournament for $150

Just ordered 5 of them(not all for me) for less than $100 per rod shipped.  Another great deal from reeds sporting goods.  :)

Now we're talking!  

When the sale first started you could buy the rods individually, but that changed after a week or so. I'm glad you were able to put a package deal together. I bought a rod myself and have always had good experiences doing business with Reed's.

8-)

Yep, I bought one then too and decided that I needed another so I rounded up a group of buddies and got the maximum discount.  That and they will ship up to 100 rods for the same $15 fee.  Call and talk to Lee to see what is in stock.  Cant wait to get my new Jig Rod and another Avid :)

Reeds had the same deal last year and I went a little overboard.Bought a few bass rods, a couple of crappie rods and some ice fishing rods..The GF was pi$$ed