Sign in to follow this  
deadeye32.

G-loomis IMX

I have the opportunity to get a G-loomis IMX MRB783C for $150.  I have been using kistler Lta's and really want to be brand loyal, but do you guys think this is a good deal?

any imput is welcome,

Thanks,

Deadeye32

I have the opportunity to get a G-loomis IMX MRB783C for $150.  I have been using kistler Lta's and really want to be brand loyal, but do you guys think this is a good deal?

any imput is welcome,

Thanks,

Deadeye32

If it's in good shape it's a heck of a deal. Retails for $245. I think the MB series of Loomis IMX rods are the best rod for the money there is. I have several. Jump on this one, if you don't like it you will have no trouble getting your money back. If it's broken send it to Loomis with $20 and they will send you a brand new one, no questions asked. JMHO

Ronnie

Why should you be "brand loyal" ? no brand is loyal to you.

"The longest journey starts with the first step".

Moving up to a G. Loomis is something you will enjoy.

Then get yourself a Shimano reel to go with your new rod and you're set! ::P

8-)

I have the opportunity to get a G-loomis IMX MRB783C for $150. I have been using kistler Lta's and really want to be brand loyal, but do you guys think this is a good deal?

If you don't buy it, I will!  :P

Might have to start counting out that pile of change on the dresser.

Sounds like a great deal.  I would jump all over it.  Just look at this way, if you ever break it you can send it back and get a brand new one for $50.  That put's you at $200, which is still way cheaper than the current list price.

I have the opportunity to get a G-loomis IMX MRB783C for $150. I have been using kistler Lta's and really want to be brand loyal, but do you guys think this is a good deal?

any imput is welcome,

Thanks,

Deadeye32

The only time I'm loyal to anything is my family. Buy it , you'll love it.

Thanks guys,

I pretty much had my mind set on getting it, but your support as  firepower against my wife when she finds out will help. ;D

Thanks again,

Deadeye32

Thanks guys,

I pretty much had my mind set on getting it, but your support as  firepower against my wife when she finds out will help.  ;D

Thanks again,

Deadeye32

Maybe she'll be cool with the old- "but honey, I saved almost $100 bucks on it!"  ;D

"but honey, I saved almost $100 bucks on it!" ;D

That's my wife's favorite line. We "save" thousands of dollars whenever SHE goes shopping!

::P

That's my wife's favorite line. We "save" thousands of dollars whenever SHE goes shopping!

I am hoping his is the same way...  He has to pull his weight and save the family some money, also!   ;D